Monday 27 July 2009

Baby Blues

Global warming.... definitely present! We are the 27th of July and the past week and a half have been unpredictably predictable with rain, storms, sunshine, wind, heat, cold... and so on! The only predictability of the weather in Brussels so far has been the storms every night/morning at 6 am! And this is supposed to be my summer?!

No wonder there's a little bit of the blues in the air. Where I felt extremely positive and energetic this weekend, and therefore managed to do loads, today is just the opposite. Drained of energy and creativity, I feel that I just want to curl up on the couch and watch movies all day. Or again, is it just the rain that makes me feel like that?

To cure the baby blues, I've started downloading a bunch of french 'ballades' ... picking a bunch of movies to watch tonight, and making myself a cup of jasmin green tea for with my new favourite book: Petite Anglaise!

No comments:

Post a Comment