Sunday 9 August 2009

Too Late...





YAY!!!! I got home from my holiday in Amsterdam and my newest gadget was waiting for me freshly arrived from Italy!!! The TOO LATE watches are the newest rage in Milan, and they don't sell outside of Italy just yet, but you can find them on their official site. They exist in the brightest colours, from my fav baby doll pink to lucious red. However I picked the white one to begin with... white on a tanned skin always looks good! But... no reason not to buy some more colours as they are cheap as hell, 20euros! And not to forget they're unisex, and waterproof... So you and your loved one could even go for a midnight swim together without losing track of time, although maybe that's just what you want don't you?!!

ps: i looove my new buddha bracelet as well... my best friend got it for me from Shanghai and I'm keeping that one until it falls off....

No comments:

Post a Comment